Between October 10th - 18th:
This comes as part of Live Payment’s transition to becoming our own acquirer entity, as we upgrade our systems to better support our customers.
1. Book a time to upgrade your account
2. On the day, simply join the call with our Customer Support team
You will use this guide on the day to configure the your new account and plugin. However, the process will go as follows:
We apologise for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, or you’d like to request a different time slot, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Download from the Google Store the Live Payments LiveTap app.
2. Sign in using your Live Payments username and password.
3. Choose where you want the verification code to be sent (both email and mobile available).
4. In the LiveTap verification fields, enter the one-time verification code that was sent to you.
5. You will then be prompted to set up a quick access 4-digit pint.
The first time you start a shift you must add the details of your Taxi ID:
Note: You can update your Taxi ID at the start of any shift. This is useful if you are driving multiple vehicles.
1. Enter the Fare amount (a decimal point is not required).
2. Enter in Tolls (if applicable).
3. Enter in Other (if applicable). Note you can add a description for other that will show on the customer receipt.
4. Select Confirm.
5. Ask the passenger to tap their card or mobile device on the back of your phone.
6. If prompted, ask the cardholder to enter in their PIN.
7. If successful, you will see an Approved message and the passenger can receive a receipt either via email or by scanning the QR Code.
A receipt is available once the payment is completed, and a confirmation screen is shown (can be approved or declined).
1. Once payment is complete, press the small QRcode on the screen. This will generate a unique QR code for your passenger.
2. Ask the passenger to scan the QR code (using their mobile device).
3. A receipt will immediately appear and be saved on the passenger’s mobile device.
1. Select Send Digital Receipt.
2. Enter the passenger’s email address and press Send.
A customer can view the full details of their transaction by selecting View Transaction from the confirmation screen.
From the Transaction history you can Void the last approved transaction.
Note: Processing a Void will stop a transaction from being charged. Funds will be returned to the customer's card within 1 – 3 business days. You can only Void the last transaction.
1. From the Menu section of the Nav Bar click on Start Shift.
2. Press Confirm to start shift.
Note: If itis your first time using LiveTap you will first be prompted to enter your Taxi ID.
To end a shift in LiveTap:
Note: You can also access historical shift reports from within theLiveTap app
From the Menu tab you can access arunning total of your Shift.
For Taxi drivers your payment terminal will settle and generate an End of Shift report only once you press End Shift.
To access previous end of shift reports:
1. Select Menu on the nav bar and select Account.
2. Select My Shifts.
3. Select the shift report you are wanting to access.
4. You can view a summary or choose to email the report to yourself again.
With LiveTap, the following payment types can be taken:
· Contactless payments (Tap & Go).
· Visa, Mastercard, American Express (Eftpos coming soon).
· Google Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.